Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-09-2021, 09:09 PM   #46
kyrilson
Addict
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I don't understand it. She only has to call my name 3 or 4 times, maybe more, and I will eventually ask her what she said. When I do ask her, she usually replies with never mind.
Apache

This happens to me too! More often when it’s something like “Can you take out the garbage?” I think I may have developed selective hearing after all these years. 🤣
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:09 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, iPad Pro, Tolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
This happens to me too! More often when it’s something like “Can you take out the garbage?” I think I may have developed selective hearing after all these years. 🤣
Perhaps like one of my uncles? He was supposedly stone deaf but if he was in the attic and you whispered whiskey in the basement, he was there in a few seconds.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote