Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Dictionary in Stanza iphone App

Got a question. Does the dictionary only work with english books or can I load another dictionary into Stanza?

I cannot find anything about this anywhere.

Thanks
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
No option to load additional dictionaries, I'm afraid-which is odd, because the dictionary is (I think still) online only-which would mean just pointing to a different source, rather than have to download several. Drop them an email!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2010, 05:10 AM   #3
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Just to confirm that Stanza still lookup definition from an online dictionary. So we cannot choose and change the dictionary.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote