Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
[GUI Plugin] Wiki Reader

Create an ebook of pages from Wikipedia by entering the urls of interest

Main Features
  • Create ebook of Wikipedia pages
  • Give the ebook a title of your choice
  • Ebook will have the same table of contents as on the wiki page
  • Can also convert a pre-made WikiBook from the WikiBook page's URL

Version History
Spoiler:

Version 2.2.1 - 25 Aug 2020
Fix URLs added from clipboard being lowercased

Version 2.2.0 - 13 Jun 2020
Allow adding URLs from the clipboard
Allow downloading any number of articles, not just 25

Version 2.1.1 - 09 Jan 2020
Port to python 3

Version 2.1.0 - 18 Jun 2016
Resolve internal links between downloaded articles. Also make sure all external links are absolute.

Version 2.0.2 - 14 Oct 2015
Fix edit links not being removed on some wikipedia pages

Version 2.0.1 - 23 Aug 2015
Fixes for variable markup on WikiBook pages

Allow converting of WikiBooks by entering the WikiBook page URL

Version 2.0.0 - 23 Aug 2015

Allow converting of WikiBooks by entering the WikiBook page URL

Version 1.0.2 - 26 Sep 2012
  • Allow entering any number of URLs
  • Improve formatting of images in the downloaded articles

Version 1.0.1 - 30 Aug 2012
  • Make titles more prominent
  • Set the language of the created book to be the most common language of the downloaded wikipedia pages
  • Handle the user inputting URLs without the http:// prefix

Version 1.0.0 - 30 Jun 2012
Initial release.

Special Notes

Requires calibre version 3.40.0 or later.

Usage
  • Click WikiReader button
  • Enter a title for the ebook (optional)
  • If you do not enter a title, the title will be the same as that of the first article
  • Enter URL of wiki page.
  • To enter another URL click "Add another URL" and enter the URL in the field that appears
  • Repeat till you have entered all the URLs you want
  • Click OK

To make a donation for this plugin just click the blue donate button on the top right corner of http://calibre-ebook.com/ and include a message saying "the donation is for Krittika Goyal". Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wiki Reader.zip (60.1 KB, 64476 views)

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 08-24-2020 at 10:52 PM. Reason: version 2.2.1
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Example ebook created using plugin

as an example see attached ebook created using this plugin. this ebook was created using the wikipedia pages for
ebook: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book
ebook reader: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book_reader
drm: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management
and
calibre (software): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calibre_%28software%29
Attached Files
File Type: epub All About E-Reading - Wikipedia.epub (306.5 KB, 2550 views)
Advert
Old 06-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Thanks for this. I would like to give it a try but can you help a novice out what do I do with the files in the zip archive, where do I put them?
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You dont need to use the zip file. Just right click the preferences button in calibre, select get new plugins, scroll down the list and choose the Wiki Reader plugin to install.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Thanks I'll do it that way. I presumed (wrongly) that it was too new to show up that way, hence the zip file. I will go and get it now as it is something that I have been looking for.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Nifty plugin, thanks.

I have a suggestion, though. Right now, the PI uses my 'Preferred output format' from 'Behavior' settings for the output format. I'd prefer to be able to set the PI output format separately.

IE, my 'format of record' is epub. That's what I edit and keep. But I set my 'Preferred output format' for conversion to mobi because I have both a nook and a kindle.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:16 AM   #7
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
Create an ebook of pages from Wikipedia by entering the urls of interest

Main Features
  • Create ebook of Wikipedia pages
  • Give the ebook a title of your choice
  • Ebook will have the same table of contents as on the wiki page
Interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have a chance.

I have a suggestion which might be hard to implement. It looks like this plugin only works with Wikipedia. Would it be possible to implement other wiki sites (for example:http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page) ? I have been looking for ways to create ebooks from some fan wiki sites, but have yet to find a way to do so. I'm not sure how hard or easy this would be. Most fan wiki sites have the same basic structure, at least that I could see, but they will have different urls.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have a chance.

I have a suggestion which might be hard to implement. It looks like this plugin only works with Wikipedia. Would it be possible to implement other wiki sites (for example:http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page) ? I have been looking for ways to create ebooks from some fan wiki sites, but have yet to find a way to do so. I'm not sure how hard or easy this would be. Most fan wiki sites have the same basic structure, at least that I could see, but they will have different urls.

I will have to see if i can do this but i need to know what content needs to go into the ebook. is it the articles in the section called Current Releases? Or is there more? Also can you give me links to a few other fan wiki sites.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:32 AM   #9
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
I will have to see if i can do this but i need to know what content needs to go into the ebook. is it the articles in the section called Current Releases? Or is there more? Also can you give me links to a few other fan wiki sites.
Actually, I never actually look at the Current Release section. When I go to a fan wiki, I am usually looking for information about a character or episode. I read a lot of fanfiction and sometimes a story will refer to something or something that I am not familiar with. If a unfamiliar name, race/species, technique, or reference to an episode is mentioned in a story, I get curious about it. However, I want to be able to stasify my curiosity while not being connected to the internet.

With the tfwiki I sometimes go to the Continuities section. However, I also often go to the characters, faction, and locations in the categories section. The fandom section also looks interesting.

Fan wikis are surprisingly easy to find. Here are some I go to for info sometimes:

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach_Wiki
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Although, I prefer the transformer wiki link I already sent)

I also use the wikis for things like games, but unless I am reading fanfiction from that fandom, I am not interested in having copies of the articles.I could find more (as I have too many fandoms I like to name), but these are some of the ones I have been to a few times.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
Rainer Zenz
Groupie
Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch/Glo
Some ideas:

Wikipedia-URLs have always the same syntax. For example "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London" or "http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Gem%C3%BCse".

It would be great, if this were implementet in the plugin, so that I only must choose the language per dropdown and then type the articles names - in my example: "London" or "Liste der Gemüse". Much simpler.

Next level: What about the option to compile a Collection of Articles by category and its subcategories? Would be really great.
Rainer Zenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

sounds like a good idea. will take me some time. Though do you know what the logic is in
Gemüse => Gem%C3%BCse
? then i will start working on it as soon as I have a little time.

So i looked in to this a little more and it seems that wikipedia articles dont always hace obvious titles. for example to get the wiki page on calibre you would have to put in calibre (software) and not just calibre or calibre software. Seems like its just easier to copy paste the URL.

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 07-14-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #12
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Is this a problem? or normal behavior?

Recursion limit reached. Skipping links in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book

Thanks
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:34 AM   #13
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Is this a problem? or normal behavior?

Recursion limit reached. Skipping links in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book

Thanks
Can you give some details about how you encountered this message? What were you trying to do? If you were trying to use the plugin, can you say how many urls you were using it with?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #14
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
I tried it with just this one url:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor

I tried it on several others, same result.

Art

Quote:

Spoiler:
Fetch article from Wikipedia
Resolved conversion options
calibre version: 0.8.63
{'asciiize': False,
'author_sort': None,
'authors': None,
'base_font_size': 0,
'book_producer': None,
'change_justification': 'original',
'chapter': None,
'chapter_mark': 'pagebreak',
'comments': None,
'cover': None,
'debug_pipeline': None,
'dehyphenate': True,
'delete_blank_paragraphs': True,
'disable_font_rescaling': False,
'dont_download_recipe': False,
'dont_split_on_page_breaks': True,
'duplicate_links_in_toc': False,
'enable_heuristics': False,
'epub_flatten': False,
'extra_css': None,
'extract_to': None,
'filter_css': None,
'fix_indents': True,
'flow_size': 260,
'font_size_mapping': None,
'format_scene_breaks': True,
'html_unwrap_factor': 0.4,
'input_encoding': None,
'input_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.InputProfile object at 0x0345FB10>,
'insert_blank_line': False,
'insert_blank_line_size': 0.5,
'insert_metadata': False,
'isbn': None,
'italicize_common_cases': True,
'keep_ligatures': False,
'language': None,
'level1_toc': None,
'level2_toc': None,
'level3_toc': None,
'line_height': 0,
'linearize_tables': False,
'lrf': False,
'margin_bottom': 5.0,
'margin_left': 5.0,
'margin_right': 5.0,
'margin_top': 5.0,
'markup_chapter_headings': True,
'max_toc_links': 50,
'minimum_line_height': 120.0,
'no_chapters_in_toc': False,
'no_default_epub_cover': False,
'no_inline_navbars': False,
'no_svg_cover': False,
'output_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.iPadOutput object at 0x0345FDB0>,
'page_breaks_before': None,
'prefer_metadata_cover': False,
'preserve_cover_aspect_ratio': False,
'pretty_print': True,
'pubdate': None,
'publisher': None,
'rating': None,
'read_metadata_from_opf': None,
'remove_fake_margins': True,
'remove_first_image': False,
'remove_paragraph_spacing': False,
'remove_paragraph_spacing_indent_size': 1.5,
'renumber_headings': True,
'replace_scene_breaks': '',
'search_replace': None,
'series': None,
'series_index': None,
'smarten_punctuation': False,
'sr1_replace': '',
'sr1_search': '',
'sr2_replace': '',
'sr2_search': '',
'sr3_replace': '',
'sr3_search': '',
'tags': None,
'test': False,
'timestamp': None,
'title': None,
'title_sort': None,
'toc_filter': None,
'toc_threshold': 6,
'unsmarten_punctuation': False,
'unwrap_lines': True,
'use_auto_toc': False,
'verbose': 2}
InputFormatPlugin: Recipe Input running
Found article: Electric motor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor
Synthesizing mastheadImage
Downloading
Fetching http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor
Processing images...
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...otors01CJC.jpg
Fetching http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.2...gnify-clip.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...c_rotation.jpg
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...dlik_motor.jpg
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...or_cycle_2.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mpound.svg.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...or_6-4.svg.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_DC_Motor.jpg
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...salmotor_3.JPG
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...d7c84bd176.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...8194de62bf.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...3a6f861334.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...9345a8209d.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ff40274044.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...98d86b4602.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...354ac0fd9c.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...39b94a8042.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a528976c34.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...72386bb2b9.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...d1dd92043d.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e1a4c26b67.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...5c98ec0991.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...c21563d57d.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...d258eb57ce.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...7f9b147d7f.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...fa4ff731d3.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._apps_ksim.png
Fetching http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...energy.svg.png
Recursion limit reached. Skipping links in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor saved to C:\Users\Arturo\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_0.8.63_ tmp_kbiwvp\k7ygoy_plumber\feed_0\article_0\index.x html
Downloaded article: Electric motor from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor
Parsing all content...
Parsing index.html ...
Forcing index.html into XHTML namespace
Parsing feed_0/article_0/index.html ...
Parsing feed_0/index.html ...
Forcing feed_0/index.html into XHTML namespace
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_drill' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Alternating_current' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Eric_Laithwaite' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Printed_circuit_board' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/International_Electrotechnical_Commission' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Throttle' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Outer_space' not found
Referenced file '//en.wiktionary.org/wiki/windings' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Nikola_Tesla' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Radio_control' not found
Referenced file u'feed_1/index.html' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Pancake_%28slot_car%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Epoxy' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Z%c3%a9nobe_Gramme' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Sander' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Hall_effect_sensor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Synchronous_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Stall_%28engine%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Polyphase_power_transmission_system' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Diode' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Copper_in_energy_efficient_motors' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electromagnet' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brushless_AC_electric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Fan_%28mechanical%29' not found
Referenced file '/w/index.php%3ftitle%3dSpecial%3aRecentChanges%26feed %3datom' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Millisecond' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Coilgun' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/String_trimmer' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/William_Sturgeon' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Shaded-pole_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetic_fields' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Ampere' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Alternator' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Internal_combustion_engine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/084939810X' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/TRIAC' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Utility_frequency' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aMiniature_Coreless_DC_Motor.jpg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Nine-volt_battery' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Third_rail' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Molecular_motors' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Maglev_train' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Steel' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Eddy_currents' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Switched_reluctance_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetic_tape' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Transducer' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Emily_Davenport' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Wikipedia%3aCitation_needed' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electronics' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Permeability_%28electromagnetism%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Stall_torque' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Eddy_current' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Reluctance_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Digital_object_identifier' not found
Referenced file '//en.wiktionary.org/wiki/salient_pole' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Ball_bearing_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Motor_controller' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Disk_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Centrifugal_switch' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Frank_Julian_Sprague' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Piezoelectric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_energy' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brushed_DC_electric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Daniel_J._Shanefield' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Balancing_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/AC_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnet' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_generator' not found
Referenced file '//en.wikipedia.org/apple-touch-icon.png' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Hard_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Inductance' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Video_cassette_recorder' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Torque' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Premium_efficiency' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Giuseppe_Domenico_Botto' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Pumped-storage_hydroelectricity' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Underwriters_Laboratories' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Washing_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Motor_soft_starter' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Slip_ring' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Portal%3aEnergy' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Circular_saw' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Reel' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Sepex' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electromagnetism' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Railway_electrification_system' not found
Referenced file '/w/index.php%3ftitle%3dElectric_motor%26action%3dedit ' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/047168449X' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Gramme_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Watt' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Laser_printer' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Battery_%28electric%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Torque_and_speed_of_a_DC_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/007020974X' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Soft_magnetic_material' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Coil' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Power_factor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Spring_%28device%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_grid' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Ultrasonic_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electromechanics' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Saturation_%28magnetic%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Loudspeaker' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Valve_float' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Stepper_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/CD' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Power_tools' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Permanent-magnet_electric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/CD-ROM' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electronic_speed_control' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Photocopier' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetic_pickup' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brushless_wound-rotor_doubly_fed_electric_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aElectric_motor_cycle_2.png' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aSerie_Shunt_Coumpound.svg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Solenoid' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Transformer' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Power-to-weight_ratio' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Thyristor_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Permanent_magnet' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Spacecraft_propulsion' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aCrystal_energy.svg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_vehicle' not found
Referenced file '/favicon.ico' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Clutch' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Hydraulic_cylinders' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Revolutions_per_minute' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Current_%28electricity%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Vacuum_cleaner' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/0-471-06134-4' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_noise' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Fractional_horsepower_motors' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Dynamo' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Adjustable-speed_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Linear_induction_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Ott%c3%b3_Bl%c3%a1thy' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/National_Electrical_Manufacturers_Association' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Variable-frequency_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Watt_%28unit%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aSwitched_reluctance_motor_6-4.svg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_engineering' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Mercury_%28element%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aUniversalmotor_3.JPG' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Floppy_diskette' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Tachometer' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Thomas_Davenport_%28inventor%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Pumps' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Mass_driver' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Copper' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Jigsaw_%28power_tool%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aJedlik_motor.jpg' not found
Referenced file '//en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php%3faction%3drsd' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Nanomotor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Radio_frequency_interference' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetic_core' not found
Referenced file '/w/opensearch_desc.php' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Permanent_magnet_DC_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Thomas_Edison' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Regenerative_brake' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Piezoelectricity' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Actuator' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/0077077148' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Ignition_system' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_steel' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrically_powered_spacecraft_propulsion' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Portal%3aElectronics' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Spacecraft' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Neodymium' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Goodness_factor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Robotic' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brushless_DC_electric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Doubly_fed_electric_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Galileo_Ferraris' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Resistivity' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Singly_fed_electric_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electricity_distribution' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Aluminum' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/9780881732399' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Induction_motor' not found
Referenced file '//creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Servomechanism' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Iron' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Homopolar_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Servo_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Rotor_%28electric%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Barlow%27s_wheel' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Direct_current' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Universal_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Hungary' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Stator' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Copper_wire_and_cable' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Donald_G._Fink' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Switched_Reluctance_Motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetic' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrodynamic_tether' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Capstan_%28tape_recorder%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_watch' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_generators' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Operating_temperature' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Zinc' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Blender_%28device%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Tape_drive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/DC_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Michail_Osipovich_Dolivo-Dobrovolsky' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/University_of_California%2c_Berkeley' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Gear' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Michael_Faraday' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Dremel' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Armature_%28electrical_engineering%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Timeline_of_motor_and_engine_technology' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Motor_%28disambiguation%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Inverter_%28electrical%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_field' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Brush_%28electric%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Linear_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Magnetism' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrical_conductor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Energy_conversion_efficiency' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Relay' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aNuvola_apps_ksim.png' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electromotive_force' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Wikipedia%3aDisputed_statement' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Commutator_%28electric%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electronic_switch' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Rotating_magnetic_field' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Special%3aBookSources/0-13-060070-9' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Governor_%28device%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Polyphase_system' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electrostatic_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Asynchronous_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Nanotube_nanomotor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aMotors01CJC.jpg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Charles_Proteus_Steinmetz' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Miksa_D%c3%a9ri' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Friction' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/File%3aFaraday_magnetic_rotation.jpg' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Electric_locomotive' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Talk%3aElectric_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Caterpillar' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Bearing_%28mechanical%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Voice_coil' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Time_constant' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Haptic_technology' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Thyristor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Cogging_torque' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Physicist' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Perpetual_motion_machine' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Traction_motor' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/%c3%81nyos_Jedlik' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Battery_%28electricity%29' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Mechanical_energy' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Faraday%27s_law_of_induction' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Acceleration' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Public_Broadcasting_Service' not found
Referenced file '/wiki/Hair_dryer' not found
Reading TOC from NCX...
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Source base font size is 12.00000pt
Removing fake margins...
Found 4 items of level: div_1
Found 36 items of level: div_3
Found 7 items of level: div_2
Found 9 items of level: div_5
Found 9 items of level: div_4
Found 2 items of level: div_7
Found 9 items of level: div_6
Found 4 items of level: p_8
Found 125 items of level: p_3
Ignoring level p_8
Ignoring level div_5
Ignoring level div_4
Ignoring level div_7
Ignoring level div_6
div_1 left margin stats: Counter({u'': 1})
div_1 right margin stats: Counter({u'': 1})
div_3 left margin stats: Counter({u'': 35, u'0.5em': 1})
div_3 right margin stats: Counter({u'': 35, u'0': 1})
div_2 left margin stats: Counter({u'': 1})
div_2 right margin stats: Counter({u'': 1})
p_3 left margin stats: Counter({u'0': 125})
p_3 right margin stats: Counter({u'0': 125})
Cleaning up manifest...
Trimming unused files from manifest...
Creating EPUB Output...
Found non-unique filenames, renaming to support broken EPUB readers like FBReader, Aldiko and Stanza...
{u'feed_0/index.html': u'feed_0/index_u1.html'}
Splitting markup on page breaks and flow limits, if any...
Looking for large trees in feed_0/index_u1.html...
No large trees found
Looking for large trees in feed_0/article_0/index.html...
No large trees found
The cover image has an id != "cover". Renaming to work around bug in Nook Color
EPUB output written to C:\Users\Arturo\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_0.8.63_ tmp_kbiwvp\xsli8r_recipe_out.epub

Attached Files
File Type: epub Wikipedia - [ ] - Electric motor [Fri, 10 Aug 2012].epub (229.5 KB, 1223 views)

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 08-10-2012 at 07:36 PM.
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #15
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

I tried it out with that url. I did not get an error message. i have attached the resulting epub. can you try again. maybe there was a problem with the wikipedia website then? let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Electric motor - Wikipedia.epub (197.3 KB, 971 views)