Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #2671
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
That was a mean joke. I questioned myself about it several times after posting it. Especially since you are coming off of a nasty flu (I know that it was nasty because _all_ of them are nasty), and while in the throes of it, you still made some posts purely for _our_ benefit. Thank you for that, and for (apparently) taking the joke so well!
It wasn't a mean joke. It was pretty good

And you're welcome. My philosophy is that if I can dish it out, I'll take anything coming my way in return without complaint. It's only fair.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #2672
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 18 Feb
  • £1.99 -- Girl Zero (book 2) -- AA Dhand --> detective
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #2673
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Amazon has posted a new (there may be some repeats) slate of Kindle exclusives ebooks. Most of them have Whispersync companions. Many of the ebooks are extremely cheap, and most, many at least, have very cheap Whispersync audio narrations. And that, my dear fellow Mobilereaders, means that you can usually get an audiobook for a much cheaper price than if you were to buy it at Audible!

The following are the results of that I did of the Kindle exclusives. They are listed with the ebooks priced from high to low, having Whispersync companions, and with ratings of 4.0 or higher. Of course, you can customize your search however you want to.

Oh, using the search criteria that I did, the least expensive WS deal is $2.98. Only $2.98!

Here's the link to the hits from the search that I did: https://amazon.com/s/ref=is_r_p_72_1...o=digital-text.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; Yesterday at 11:31 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:02 AM   #2674
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
First in series sale books from $4.95 https://www.audible.com/ep/FirstInSeries2018
Sale is open to Audible members only. Ends Sunday 25 February 2018 @ 11:59 PM PT
note there are a few stand-alone non series titles on sale too
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #2675
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
First in series sale books from $4.95 https://www.audible.com/ep/FirstInSeries2018
Sale is open to Audible members only. Ends Sunday 25 February 2018 @ 11:59 PM PT
note there are a few stand-alone non series titles on sale too
Thanks! In checking my wish list, I noticed that the Whispersync prices of some Kindle First and/or KU titles have dropped from $7.49 to $1.99; don't know if this is part of the current sale or a return to the old pricing.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #2676
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 18 Feb