sparkss
sparkss began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Me too please my device is kobo n647.. i badly need it....thanks
sparkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:12 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #18
azlen
azlen began at the beginning.

Device: KOBI Wireless, Galaxy Tab 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Would greatly appreciate disk image for Kobo Wireless. Tnx.
azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:42 PM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #20
azlen
azlen began at the beginning.

Device: KOBI Wireless, Galaxy Tab 3, Kindle Paperwhite
N289.... Thanks
azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:19 AM   #22
bookmaniaz
bookmaniaz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Hi- i am stuck too. How can i find themodel number? My black Kobo has no markings on it.
bookmaniaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:46 AM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

The model number should be printed on the end of the device with the USB port. If it is no longer visible, I don't know how to tell them apart.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #24
bookmaniaz
bookmaniaz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Ok- found it ....this N467. Is there an SD image that someone can help with?
bookmaniaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:57 PM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 07-13-2015, 10:54 AM   #26
sean1226
sean1226 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
I'm also looking for image of kobo N647B
Many thanks in advance
sean1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:04 AM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:45 PM   #28
liteocean
liteocean began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Hi, I'm also looking for image of kobo N647...Thanks
liteocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:51 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 09-12-2015, 08:01 PM   #30
gokk
gokk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi n647b
Davidfor, your revered name is whispered in hushed tones across this bricked land. If anyone can help, it is you. I have broken my sd card and have purchased a new one, but have no image to clone. Would you know of an N647B image I can be sent to set up a new sd card? I have tried everything - can you help?
gokk is offline   Reply With Quote