Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
adante
adante began at the beginning.

Device: sgs2
Can I configure scroll distance for buttons?

Hi,

In non-paged mode when I press j, down or pgdown, the view scrolls down an entire visual page (actually sometimes it seems to be buggy and sometimes skips a few lines entirely). I'd like to have a button that would scroll less than a page - maybe a few lines, ideally some configurable amount. Is there a way to do this?

I noticed the manual says 'You can scroll by amounts less than a page by using the scroll bar or various customizable keyboard shortcuts.' which I think is what I'm looking for, but I can't see where the customizable keyboard shortcuts are. I can see the keyboard shortcuts in Configuration -> Keyboard shortcuts, but none of these seem to apply to scrolling less than a page.

At the moment I've switched to the paged mode which is better, but now the j/k buttons scroll a half line, and I was hoping to be able to change this to a few lines (just no pleasing some people). Is this possible or just a limitation?

cheers!
adante is offline   Reply With Quote