Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #31
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
What I meant to say was ... never mind. Sorry about that.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:35 AM   #32
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Link please ?

Anyone have a link for 1.8.3 K4PC please ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 AM   #33
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Anyone have a link for 1.8.3 K4PC please ?
[link redacted]

Sorry, Amazon doesn't allow third-party redistribution of their software, and so MobileRead can't allow direct links to people doing such distribution.

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-13-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: can't link to that software
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #34
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
The download link on Amazon was 1.8.3 a few days ago...is it not still?
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Anyone have a link for 1.8.3 K4PC please?
Google is your friend.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #36
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
The download link on Amazon was 1.8.3 a few days ago...is it not still?
Just tried today. It's 1.9.2.38420.

Anyone know if tools 5.0 works with this version?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #37
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Just tried today. It's 1.9.2.38420.

Anyone know if tools 5.0 works with this version?

Carol
So far, so good.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #38
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So far, so good.
Thanks. Will update.

Carol
Old 03-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #39
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So far, so good.
Are you having any trouble with downloading books to KforPC? After buying a book, I open KforPC and the book shows up for about half a minute then disappears. I have to go to Explorer and click 'open with' to get KforPC to recognize it. Strange.

Edited: Just tried again. This time I closed out KforPC and then re-opened it. Then it showed up.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 03-14-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #40
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Are you having any trouble with downloading books to KforPC? After buying a book, I open KforPC and the book shows up for about half a minute then disappears. I have to go to Explorer and click 'open with' to get KforPC to recognize it. Strange.

Edited: Just tried again. This time I closed out KforPC and then re-opened it. Then it showed up.

Carol
I have found that if I open K4PC before buying a book it shows up properly.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #41
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I have found that if I open K4PC before buying a book it shows up properly.
Thanks. Will try that next time. (If I remember)

Carol
Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #42
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Confirming. Amazon is now pushing down version 1.9.2 (38420) of K4PC. And it works fine with Tools 5.0.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #43
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Kindle for Mac 1.9.1

Can anyone confirm if the Tools are working for Kindle 4 Mac 1.9.1?

Last night the tools were working, and this morning my Kindle app updated itself (without asking me! how rude!) to 1.9.1 and now I can't get the Tools working. I am not sure if it's just me and I'm not sure if 1.9.1/Mac is brand new or if it's just new for me.

I have tried the suggestion to delete the Kindle and Amazon folders in the Library. Still no dice.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #44
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Can anyone confirm if the Tools are working for Kindle 4 Mac 1.9.1?
The latest v5.0 tools are working for me with Kindle for Mac 1.9.1.

If you are having problems, Apprentice Alf's blog is the place to ask. Detailed help cannot be given here.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apprentice alf, drm