Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
pianogirl124
pianogirl124 began at the beginning.

Device: Craig cmp 738
HELP! I NEED TO ROOT CRAIG TABLETE 2.2

I'm a newcomer here but in the last few days have done lots of reading on this site and learned much about tablet pcs. I purchased a craig cmp 738 last week as a surprise gift for my 5 year old. It was a 2.1 version. I read instructions here and successfully rooted it and even had the market working well. However, after days of trying I couldn't get it to use the external sd for storage and it kept running out of space. So then I upgraded to 2.2 and now cannot seem to get it rooted again. PLEASE HELP! I need it full of her favorite games and apps by Tuesday for her birthday. I will be truly grateful for any help. Thanks so much. Desperate Mom.
pianogirl124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
You can try the instructions here.

http://reviewhorizon.com/2011/05/how...ndroid-tablet/
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert