Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Look Out Rooted Nook Color - Kindle App updated to include Magazines and Newspapers

Woot! Those of us that came from a Kindle...the Kindle app has been updated and I'm thinking (hoping) will work VERY nicely on the rooted Nook!

http://phandroid.com/2010/12/17/kind...install-to-sd/
French is offline   Reply With Quote