Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Sheehan, Perley Poore: Kwa And The Ape People. v1. 15 May 07

I guess this is a Tarzan rip-off. I obtained it from PG Australia and worked on it because the title sounds interesting.

I picked up all of Sheehan's stuff, including the Captain Trouble material. I'll make it all available, but I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THIS, so I have no idea if it's entertaining or not.

I was able to effectively strip the line-feeds from every line - a piece of cake. In fact, this didn't take more than 1/2 hour to do. There's one more Kwa "novel," so let me know if this is interesting or even worth the trouble.

I like stories like this, stories that are pure, unadulterated fun. I hope it is fun. Someone quickly read it and let the rest of us know. Ok?

Please: if there are problems with this, let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Thanks,
Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Kwa And The Ape People.lrf (132.6 KB, 1233 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote