Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The Last Czar of Stritonoly (The Stritonoly Chronicles)

The final book in "The Stritonoly Chronicles" trilogy is now available.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Czar-Stri.../dp/B0051UKPMW

http://www.booku.com/author/William-L.-K.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	book3cover.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	71810  

Last edited by Williamlk; 05-24-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats on completing the trilogy.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #3
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Congrats on completing the trilogy.
Thank You!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Williamlk
Guru

I just received a fabulous review for "The Last Czar of Stritonoly"
I'm so happy!

The review is titled "A New Isaac Asimov!"

"The Last Czar of Stritonoly" is the final book in this trilogy.
The first two books are:
The Eye of the Storm (The Stritonoly Chronicles Book One)
Barok's Exodus (The Stritonoly Chronicles Book Two)
Old 08-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #5
Williamlk
Guru

"The Stritonoly Chronicles" have been doing so well.
Thank you to all the readers who have enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing them!

It makes it all worthwhile and then some!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
Williamlk
Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? or Hit Me With Your Best Shot?, September 4, 2011
By
?wazithinkin (Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Last Czar of Stritonoly (The Stritonoly Chronicles) (Kindle Edition)
My dreams will never be the same now. Egos flying rampant, worlds merge and collide in the fight between good and evil like I have never seen before. The battle for control is multilayered; political, physical and most of all spiritual. Everyone is out for blood except the acidel.

There is action, betrayal, redemptions, revelations and a prophecy fulfilled in this book. Can evil ever be controlled or kept at bay? This is a fascinating, imaginative and thought provoking story. I recommend starting with The Eye of the Storm (The Stritonoly Chronicles) followed by Barok's Exodus (The Stritonoly Chronicles) then The Last Czar of Stritonoly (The Stritonoly Chronicles).

A side note: (I wondered all along whom Richard was on Stritonoly, what a shocker; I never saw that one coming.) Very nice touch, William.
Sorry about the title, it is a bit tacky. I have writers block
Titles are hard!

Tags
acidels, epic fantasy, kindle, stritonoly, william l.k.