Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-29-2024, 11:29 AM   #17356
Kieran Seymour
Addict
Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kieran Seymour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I've just had an email from Kobo to say that you can get 50% off VIP membership in the UK until 2 February with the code 2024.
Kieran Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 01:09 PM   #17357
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran Seymour View Post
I've just had an email from Kobo to say that you can get 50% off VIP membership in the UK until 2 February with the code 2024.
Worked in US for me. Thanks.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:07 PM   #17358
KjellM
Connoisseur
KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Kobo Canada has again the buy an egift card for $60, or more, and get $10 offer. This offer is good until Feb 16th.
KjellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 05:46 PM   #17359
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kobo US has the same thing, only about 15%, but better than nothing, and I find myself using Kobo more these days. And I'm getting to the end of my previous gift card, so I'll take it. There wasn't a banner ad on the main page, but when I went to Gift Cards, based on seeing @KjellM's post, the offer was there.

Also expires today, so probably just a few more hours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KjellM View Post
Kobo Canada has again the buy an egift card for $60, or more, and get $10 offer. This offer is good until Feb 16th.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:02 PM   #17360
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Kobo US and UK both have a buy 60, get 10 offer (dollars or pounds) right now on gift cards. In both cases it's good only through April 1. I never saw a splash/banner or email for this, but since I'm using Kobo more and more, I went and looked, and there this was. So now you know.

The offer is just on their normal gift card pages...

Here are the offer details for the US one. The UK one is similar, except for time zone (GMT).

Quote:
Offer Details:
Limited time offer. Receive a bonus $10 eGift when you send a Kobo eGift of $60 or more. Offer good for one time only per customer. Offer starts March 23, 2024 12:01 AM EST and ends April 01, 2024 11:59 PM EST. You will require a Kobo user account to redeem or send an eGift. Bonus eGift will be emailed to the purchasers Kobo account on file within 72 hours after purchasing the eGift. Rakuten Kobo Inc. reserves the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/p/giftcards
Kobo UK: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/p/giftcards

Last edited by sufue; 03-31-2024 at 12:04 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals