Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 AM   #27781
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Did red have a baby?

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #27782
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What's your angle?

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #27783
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Obtuse. Your turn.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #27784
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I should have guessed that. 37.362.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #27785
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

I only have one thing to say to that. Bacon.

I win.
Advert
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #27786
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Mmmm....bacon.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #27787
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Give up?

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #27788
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Never. Maple bar.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #27789
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

bacon on the plate....bacon in the pan......bacon in the fridge.....bacon bacon everywhere.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #27790
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Enough of your fantasies. Both about bacon and winning.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #27791
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

WAIT....ONE MORE.....

O I N K!!!!!!!

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #27792
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Too much work.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #27793
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

I win....I win.....oh and I win.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #27794
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

No.

I win.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #27795
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

I am going to be magnanimous and give this win to red because she has a cold.

red wins.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!