Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #1
buki521
buki521 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Fetch annotations plugin

The fetch annotations plugin doesn't seem to be working properly. When I right-click on the book I'd like the annotations for, it grabs me a txt file of bookmarks from 2 different e-books. This is a PDF I've downloaded and made a bunch of highlights in, that I need for research for a school paper. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thank you!
buki521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Are you referring to the "Annotations" plugin, or the "Fetch annotations" function that is on the menu of the "Send to device" button? I can't help with the latter.

If it is the Annotations plugin, it should be working. For a Kindle, it has to match what s in the clippings file with the books and then prompt to confirm which book the annotations belong to. If this isn't correct, then I need to see a debug log to try an work out what is going wrong. Run calibre in debug mode (right click on the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode"), fetch the annotations an post the log in the Annotations plugin thread.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:01 AM   #3
schnesim
schnesim began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2. Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If this isn't correct, then I need to see a debug log to try an work out what is going wrong.
I did a run in the debug mode. This is the result. I hope you find something useful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip caibre-debug.txt.zip (5.2 KB, 304 views)
schnesim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, fetch, plugin, support