Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 11:08 AM   #781
mcgivervii
mcgivervii began at the beginning.

Device: N647
Help N647 internal SD image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I also have a bricked n647 could you pm me an image? thanks in advance.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 PM   #782
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #783
nicky_P
nicky_P began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Hi davidfor

Could you please send me the working n647 Kobo wifi SD image?

Thank you.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:31 PM   #784
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:10 AM   #785
lonkapa
lonkapa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (several)
Would it be possible for you to send a link to the image so I could try unbricking an N647?

Thank you
Old 08-16-2018, 03:49 AM   #786
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:28 AM   #787
RavenRA
RavenRA began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Hi @davidfor, could I get SD image for N647 Kobo Wifi?
Old 08-19-2018, 02:18 AM   #788
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #789
Blanch_e
Blanch_e began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereaer n647
Problem with kbo N647

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Grievous: PM sent
I have the same problem with my Kobo WiFi N647. Could DavidFor please send me a link. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #790
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #791
Calves
Calves began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
I'm glad I found this forum. Would you be able to send me a link to the N647 SD image?
Thanks!
Old 09-11-2018, 03:36 AM   #792
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #793
Calves

Thanks Davidfor - I'm not having any luck (I am able to write the image but I only get the blue error light).Tried different reset methods to no avail.

Before I troubleshoot further, I just realized I am using an N647B - does that require a different image?
Old 09-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #794
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calves View Post
Thanks Davidfor - I'm not having any luck (I am able to write the image but I only get the blue error light).Tried different reset methods to no avail.

Before I troubleshoot further, I just realized I am using an N647B - does that require a different image?
Yes, the hardware is different and they need different images. New PM sent.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:04 PM   #795
Calves

Thank you! That did the trick!

I should have read a few more of the older posts and specified the exact model (N647B) in my original request. Possibly someone will read this and avoid the same mistake.

Using Win32DiskImager, I wrote the (correct) image to the original 2GB SD card, popped it in, powered it on, and it worked first try.

Appreciate that you replied so quickly. Many thanks for helping us all out!
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi