Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-09-2004, 04:58 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
eBook Culture: Ready to read e-books

Richard MacManus of eBook Culture reflects on his last three months' experience, both positive and negative, with reading e-books.

While he agrees that e-books are more portable than paper books, he also adds that the availability of commercial e-books appears to be limited, and that the existance of proprietary e-books (with the various forms of DRM) makes it more difficult to understand the "real value" of e-books as compared to paper books.

And I have to agree with him.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote