Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #61
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
The US-West mirror keeps giving 503 errors.
Yup, it just gave me one also.
But the traffic volume looks reasonable, so it may be something intermittent.

I'll get the repair crew started to fix it.
(Right, on a Holiday weekend, wish me luck.)

Note:
The mp4 link in my signature is served from the same server, and it does work (although with very, very slow response).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:24 AM   #62
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Yup, it just gave me one also.
But the traffic volume looks reasonable, so it may be something intermittent.

I'll get the repair crew started to fix it.
(Right, on a Holiday weekend, wish me luck.)

Note:
The mp4 link in my signature is served from the same server, and it does work (although with very, very slow response).
It is once again available.

It was trying to run 72 copies of postfix.
Will have get onto tech. support for a solution to that one.
Advert
Old 09-04-2016, 11:52 AM   #63
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
It is once again available.

It was trying to run 72 copies of postfix.
Will get onto tech. support for a solution to that one.
Referred out.

One of the nice things about leasing "managed" server hardware - somebody else gets to fix it.

Now, mow the grass, about all the technology I can handle this morning.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #64
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Referred out.

One of the nice things about leasing "managed" server hardware - somebody else gets to fix it.

Now, mow the grass, about all the technology I can handle this morning.
Cause found and corrected.

Tags
downgrade, jailbreak kindle, paperwhite2