Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-16-2023, 10:49 AM   #1
miruto1972
miruto1972 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Kobo Glo N613 need image!Please help me!

Good evening. I'm sorry, I'm new here on the forum and I need it if you still have the image from a KOBO GLO N613 that by mistake, without informing me, I formatted the sd card and I can't find it anywhere. I read the tutorial and I think I could solve the problem. Please help me because I hold my ereader dear to my soul.
miruto1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 11:53 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.

And please request firmware images in the correct thread(s). See the Index of SD Card Image Firmware Request Threads thread in the Kobo Developer's Corner subforum.

In your case, the thread to post in is Kobo Glo: Need SD card image.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2023, 04:29 AM   #3
miruto1972

I asked for help and I was helped. I activated private messages and if you could help me with an image for the KOBO GLO N613 I would be grateful. Thank you.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:43 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent

For anyone else who runs into this thread, please post your request in the thread linked in the second message in this thread.
Old 01-17-2023, 10:50 AM   #5
miruto1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent

For anyone else who runs into this thread, please post your request in the thread linked in the second message in this thread.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks to you, I recovered something that I cared a lot about. And I apologize for my mistakes here, I will try to be more careful.
Advert
Old 01-17-2023, 10:53 AM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist

What you did is not a problem. I just like trying to keep the firmware requests to specific threads to make it easier for me not to miss any.

And very good to hear that your Glo is functioning again.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:57 AM   #7
robertho
robertho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613 and Aura HD N204B
Need an N613 image, too :(

Hi,

Could also someone share with me an image file for the Glo, please?
Yesterday I tried to update the firmware on mine but unfortunately it dind´t complete and the Glo does not boot now. (Even reset doesn´t work)

Thanks in advance.
Robertho
robertho is offline   Reply With Quote