Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-18-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
MoDazzle
Banned
MoDazzle began at the beginning.

Device: Blakberry
hello everyone.. I am MODazzle

Hello everyone, I am MoDazzle. I help for those who are interested in mobile networking. Means those who wants to access Facebook Linkedin through their mobile.

Here I am to meet all mobile freaks... Nice to meet you all.
MoDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:49 AM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome to Mobile Read. Enjoy the site.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2007, 07:58 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Too bad he enjoyed it a bit too much. Another spammer ;(
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Huh. Usually they aren't polite enough to introduce themselves.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #5
Acataloger
Retired library cataloger
Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: PRS-T2 ; Kindle Paperwhite Manga; Fire HD 10; Huawei Honor 8
I get Mobileread through Bloglines : I enjoy guessing what is legit and what isn't. Sometimes it's easy - a mile-long list of cell phones for sale, for example. When I click on a bad one, I get a message that says something like "If you reached this whatever through a valid link, contact your administrator."

This one fooled me, too!
Acataloger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Too bad he enjoyed it a bit too much. Another spammer ;(
Dammit! I thought he was the Minister of Dazzle, and I was going to apply for a position as Chief Administrator in Charge of Jazz-Hands.

I guess I'll just have to go back to my day job (Jazz-Hands Personal Trainer: self-employed).

Cheers
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote