Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
afsandiego
Enthusiast
afsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS600 and iPhone 3GS
another prs-600 unboxing from California

http://www.afsandiego.net/post/17236...s-600-unboxing

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2638745...7622152331880/
afsandiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Welcome to the club did you get yours from the store or from a preorder?

Great photos, what do you think of it so far? Have you played with the annotations, drawings, and Dictionary yet?

Congratulations, I look forward to your thoughts
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
afsandiego
Enthusiast
afsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enoughafsandiego will become famous soon enough

I actually picked it up at the Costa Mesa, CA store.. its weird though, they said they have the red and silver colors but they cant sell them because the corporate requested it back, they send they have some problems.

I used to have the PRS700 and I would say that the PRS600 by far has a much better screen.(you loose the light)

the handwriting is pretty cool i havent tried the unit as much but I like a lot so far..
Old 08-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the photos ! so, the million dollar question, what's in the "more" box ?? (on the home scree, the lower right corner says "more") inquiring minds want to know !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
formerroadie
Bada Bing
formerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Ok, um, the reds weren't there? What the heck? I had better not have mine delayed! Argh
formerroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/ Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-T1
I call the local store today... only Black were release the first day. Silver and Red to be available Monday.
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
afsandiego
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
thanks for the photos ! so, the million dollar question, what's in the "more" box ?? (on the home scree, the lower right corner says "more") inquiring minds want to know !
its where you can access the Audio, Pictures, Settings and hoping something more... LOL
Old 08-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
afsandiego
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
I call the local store today... only Black were release the first day. Silver and Red to be available Monday.
well they told me that they got an email from corporate asking the units back.. so im not sure..
Old 08-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by afsandiego View Post
its where you can access the Audio, Pictures, Settings and hoping something more... LOL
thanks for the answer. i wondered what happened to the audio and pictures categories.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
formerroadie
Bada Bing
formerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enoughformerroadie will become famous soon enough

I'm curious how long it took you to get a full charge for the battery.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
afsandiego
Enthusiast

i would say around 3-5 hrs?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
formerroadie
Bada Bing

Quote:
Originally Posted by afsandiego View Post
i would say around 3-5 hrs?
Ok, sweet. Should have mine all ready to go on Friday. Will post pictures