Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

Old 07-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #31
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Merci pour les photos!!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #32
PIPO
Cybookien
PIPO has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PIPO has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PIPO has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PIPO has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PIPO has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Oui, merci pour ceux qui ne peuvent se déplacer jusqu'à Paris.

Last edited by PIPO; 07-05-2009 at 02:40 PM.
PIPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
j'espère qu'on en aura bientôt d'autres.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

il y a de la joie, voici les photos de xaaf ! merci beacoup xaaf de t'être dévoué avec ton appareil !!

pssst, celui en chemise bleue à gauche là, c'est Michael Dahan himself, venu présenter l'opus en avant-première exclusive à mobileread !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	opus01.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	31714   Click image for larger version

Name:	opus02.jpg
Views:	1014
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	31715   Click image for larger version

Name:	opus03.jpg
Views:	944
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	31716   Click image for larger version

Name:	opus04.jpg
Views:	1013
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	31717   Click image for larger version

Name:	opus05.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	31718   Click image for larger version

Name:	cybookdelete.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	31719  
Old 07-06-2009, 12:50 AM   #35
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Hi Guys. I miss the Paris meet-up once and I miss all the new goodies. I'm not there because I'm here in Monland on the Thai border with Burma. Too bad. I'll be there with you guys in September.

Last edited by Polyglot27; 07-06-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #36
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Hi Guys. I miss the Paris meet-up once and I miss all the new goodies. I'm not there because I'm here in Monland on the Thai border with Burma. Too bad. I'll be there with you guys in September.
We did miss you!
Enjoy & see you next time!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #37
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Merci pour les photos et les news !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
i was wondering where you were ! well, see you in september ! send us a postcard from Monland !

@ idoine : de rien ! on espère que tu viendras, la prochaine fois !