Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Fictionwise 40% Off Coupon

Fictionwise's Weekly coupon

Code: 120211

40% off all eBooks! Expires: Dec 5 or a few days after that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
These coupons are turning me into an ebook hoarder!
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikou View Post
These coupons are turning me into an ebook hoarder!
Welcome to the club!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Forgive me if this is a dumb question but why are Samhain titles never available for inclusion with these coupons? Just curious. Thanks Blossom for the coupon. BTW, Happy belated Birthday. Saw it in another thread.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Forgive me if this is a dumb question but why are Samhain titles never available for inclusion with these coupons? Just curious. Thanks Blossom for the coupon. BTW, Happy belated Birthday. Saw it in another thread.
Thank You!

Samhain doesn't allow discounts. It probably has something to do with how the authors are paid.
They do have sales and freebies every month though.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Well, they brought out a new (to them) A. Bertram Chandler book, so I had to buy. As of this evening the coupon still works.

Thanks!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #7
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
In addition to what Blossom said, usually the new Samhain books are discounted on the publisher's site when they are available for pre-purchase. I'm not sure how long that discount lasts for each book since I haven't kept track.

Also, keep an eye on allromanceebooks.com. It has only happened once or twice that I know of, but I've purchased discounted Samhain books there.

ETA: When Books on Board just offered their 26% discount, I was able to use it for Samhain. It is a little frustrating since Fictionwise offers the deepest discounts, but maybe that's why Samhain won't participate in their sales.

Last edited by Mikou; 12-24-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote