Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
eosrose
Enthusiast
eosrose began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Question Replace/customize keyboard shortcut?

I'm currently going through and tweaking the metadata of a bunch of individual records, which means I need you use the little next arrow. When I mouse over the arrow, I'm told that the keyboard shortcut is Alt + Right, which would be fine if I didn't have such tiny hands. I can't easily hit both those keys on my keyboard with one hand. I'd like to be able to change the shortcut, but I'm not sure where I can do that. I went to the Keyboard menu under preferences, but this doesn't seem to be one of the options available for customization...
eosrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This one cannot be customized. Note there is an Alt key on the right side of the keyboard as well (at least on most keyboards)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
eosrose
Enthusiast
eosrose began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
I've been using that particular alt key, it's still uncomfortable for me. Thanks though. It's good to know I wasn't just missing something.
eosrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keyboard, keyboard shortcuts, shortcuts