Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
MyHandstand - perhaps the perfect tablet accessory?

I'm somehow on a deep hunt for a tablet tonight, leaning to the pending business version of the Lenovo IdeaPad with it's 10" Gorilla Glass covered 16:10 ratio screen and active digitizer. But that is not what has me a bit excited.

What has me excited is this accessory shown in this video:

there are other video reviews on YouTube.

It's a slip-on case that has an attached hand-pocket or glove thing on the back. I like the whole idea. I guess it would only fit devices of roughly the same dimensions as an iPad but maybe it can stretch a bit for anything larger without placing too much strain on the case of the device and it's screen layers.

I hope they decide to make it for more devices. I would be first in line once I buy a device.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
I like how the guy moved the iPad out of screenshot so we couldn't see his pin code.

Cuz if he hadn't, I would've tracked down his place of residence and used the pin code to log in and purchase some apps without his knowing.

Close call.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I think there are about a dozen products like that. The best known is probably this: http://www.freeonehand.com/.

I haven't used any of them, FWIW.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, handle, ipad, myhandstand, tablet