Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Unhappy HELP! Courier Font Won't Work

It just comes out like default font. I made very simple HTML file that writes lines of text in different fonts. Ran it through html2lrf converter. I checked the LRS code and it is fine. Both the Sony eBook Library viewer and the Calibre LRF viewer display what I expect. But the PRS-505 won't do it. Do I need to do something to install that font? I thought it was just "in there"!?
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote