Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
PRS-T3s for Sale

I haven't been active on Mobileread.com lately but I have always lurking throughout the years. I love Sony E-reader. I am currently using PRS-950 and is very happy with it.

Current, I have two PRS-T3 with integrated cover for sale. These are brand new and unused. They are opened box for inspection purpose only.

One is red and the other is black.

I am selling for $150 each + shipping.

Preferably , local to Los Angeles so we can deal in person. If you're not local then I will ship it out via USPS Priority Mail.

Anyone interested or would like to inquire about the ereaders, please sent me a message.

Thank you!!!

- OrcaBlue

Last edited by OrcaBlue; 01-05-2014 at 08:11 PM.
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Wow!!! No love the Sony PRS-T3. :[........

I have had my friend picked them up from Canada on a recent visit. I ended up given her more money than the cost for all the trouble. Time and gas.

This could be the last Sony Ereader and yet there no buyer or interest party. As a Sony ereader user/fannatic, I can't imagine the lack of love. This could be a vintage or collector item by the end of the year.

Why, I love Sony Ereader? Sony was the company that started it all. They were the one who created the first E-ink ereader. The simplistic design that feel good in your hands. Sony ereaders are the one that feel sturdy and elegant instead of a piece of cheap plastic. Well, that is how I feel about the PRS-650/950 series any way. I pretty much grow up with PRS-500. I used to tell my friends that if you want to read, use Eink. But no one give E-ink the love it deserved. I could never read more than an hour on LCD backlid screen. With E-ink, on the other hand, I feel like reading a regular book.

Well, I am telling you something you already discovered for yourselves.

On a side note, I recently got into an automobile accident. I just learned that my car is considered a total lost today. I would prefer to sell these ereaders ASAP. It's not much but I don't want to be hoarding too many gadgets at the moment or any time.

I am willing to lower the price a bit. Throw me an offer if you're interested. If the price is reasonable, then it will be to yours. Just an fyi, I haven't even open the box yet. I want to give these ereaders a good home.

Again, thank you for viewing.

Last edited by OrcaBlue; 01-11-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Advert
Old 01-11-2014, 08:07 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Basically, interest has passed by on these units, with real world interest (and Sony's seeming abandonment of the market) now contributing to their lowered prices.

For example, on BestBuy [Canada], located here

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category...ers/28386.aspx

a Sony PRS-T3 can be purchased for $99.99 [USD - $91.79]

I wish you luck, but your asking price may be too steep for what the market will currently bear for these units.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Just FYI, that's the T3S (without integrated cover) as opposed to the T3 with cover. O agree though that at least some of the initial interest in the US market has likely waned. I know I was thinking about one when they were first announced, but not available in the US. I've since moved on and went a different direction.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:21 AM   #5
OrcaBlue
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Basically, interest has passed by on these units, with real world interest (and Sony's seeming abandonment of the market) now contributing to their lowered prices.

For example, on BestBuy [Canada], located here

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category...ers/28386.aspx

I wish you luck, but your asking price may be too steep for what the market will currently bear for these units.
Thanks Dr. Drib for the insight on the market. Wow...when did the USD drop so low against the CAD? I remember there a time where USD was larger compared to CAD.

But you forgot to include tax and shipping cost. Unless you're in Canada, BestBuy won't ship it to US. If you do use a forwarder service, there will be fee on top of the price as well.

I still think Sony has the best design overall. It's light and feel good in the hands. The GUI is simplistic. It's not design to be a tablet but does its core task efficiently and effectively.
Advert
Old 01-12-2014, 10:38 AM   #6
OrcaBlue
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Just FYI, that's the T3S (without integrated cover) as opposed to the T3 with cover. O agree though that at least some of the initial interest in the US market has likely waned. I know I was thinking about one when they were first announced, but not available in the US. I've since moved on and went a different direction.
AnemicOak, thanks for point that out. The ones I am selling come with cover. I guess it true that some of the US market has waned. But if it's me and this would like be the last Sony Ereader to be produce, I would stock them up in case my other's one die.

Viva Sony Ereader!!!