Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #31
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I couldn't get it working at all when I was first checking out the BN instore display... but a clerk helped me, and once I knew it needed a light touch and that your finger had to stay in motion before and after hitting the screen, it was easy to master. I use pretty much any finger on either hand, depending on what is convenient at the time.

I too love it and almost exclusively use it. I'm quick thumb swish kinda guy
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote