Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #76
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
These photos taken this morning at New Westminster Quay on the Fraser River.
I see some of those geese I've been hearing about. Very pretty, might have to fly up that way sometime.

I notice you look a wee bit different from the last time I saw you. Are you entering a witness protection program or something.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #77
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I see some of those geese I've been hearing about. Very pretty, might have to fly up that way sometime.

I notice you look a wee bit different from the last time I saw you. Are you entering a witness protection program or something.
Yes, someone figured out my kaleidoscope disguise the last time, so now I'm partially submerged under water, somewhat like a duck.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #78
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
But you don't ahve Adrian's wherabouts pinpointed and according to the latest interpretation of the treaties, you have to had that done next week, Tuesday.
Treaties can go eat Wheaties. If they want him tracked, they're welcome to try go fit the tracking device. I suggest a razor-wire net, and enough dragon-tranquilizer to sent a planet's entire biosphere to sleepytime land. It won't get the tracking device fitted, but the wire might give them enough protection that deaths are kept to a minimum, and the tranq' can tend to any leftover non-fatal wounds. Also, see you next Tuesday last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
You even a beach almost named after you nearby!
Hmm. It couldn't possibly be known by you or anyone else here, and so please don't think I am having a go at you, Am, but, well, let's just say that on my "Fondness-for" scale, association of myself with the name "Marcus" registers about the same as a pin-drop on the moon registers on an earthbound seismograph.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #79
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

Hmm. It couldn't possibly be known by you or anyone else here, and so please don't think I am having a go at you, Am, but, well, let's just say that on my "Fondness-for" scale, association of myself with the name "Marcus" registers about the same as a pin-drop on the moon registers on an earthbound seismograph.

Cheers,
Marc
so that's what is causing all the tremours in your neck of the woods .... don't forget I'm watching you ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #80
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

Cheers,
Marc
I did hedge my bets by saying almost (as it does seem to be something of a marmite name)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #81
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I did hedge my bets by saying almost (as it does seem to be something of a marmite name)
Yes, you did. Thank-you.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #82
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
marmite, or marcmite ... yer teks yer pick o' likely potions...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #83
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I usually have seen marmots named "Sam" and "Bobby," but never one called "Marcus."
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #84
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
So how do you get DVD's on your iPod?
Try HANDBRAKE. It's free, works great -- and three others where I work just recommended it to someone else too. So that makes 4 of us who like it!

However, I then decided that an iPod is TOO small to watch a movie on, so I haven't used it again. But give it a try!

(Hmm --- that was an earlier version iPod. I may have to try again with my iPhone (similar to your iPod). It might be big enough to be worthwhile!)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, puppy!, quack up