Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #16
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I did some various tests. I was put on track the moment one of my books did work. Since I always use the same core components and I forgot to link my stylesheet, the issue is in my stylesheet.
Since I already found out earlier that iBooks has some issues with height: 100% in the html and/or body and the @page declaration, that was my initial focal point. A test case was easy developed.

The @page is not the issue, the issue is the 'height: 100%' in the body/html class of my stylesheet. Strange part is, that when the file is big enough it will work anyway.
Since the 'height: 100%' is not doing much, I will remove it from my core stylesheet.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #17
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
... I will remove it from my core stylesheet.
Just getting off topic a bit, is there a nice repository of CSS stylesheets here? I tried a quick search and couldn't find anything. I usually modify existing stylesheets each time, but having a nice starting point might be quite handy...

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #18
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
No, there isn't. I put mine together from various bits and pieces. It only contains stuff I use a lot. When a book needs more, I adapt the sheet to the book.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #19
evolutionary
Enthusiast
evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.evolutionary walks where angels fear to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Google Nexus 10
Great work Toxaris, that problem had been really annoying me. 'height: 100%', what a naughty boy you were.

Thanks
evolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote