Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 08-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Adrian
Adrian began at the beginning.

Device: n/a
Watts, Peter: Blindsight v1.0 2007-08-24

I have to confess that I don't know who Peter Watts is, but I found him while looking at a list of Hugo Award nominees for 2007, and his novel is listed. The Hugos are a great indicator of quality, and I'm sure this is a good book.

What's more, it's definitely fine to convert! http://www.rifters.com/real/Blindsight.htm#CC

In fact, there's already a Mobipocket version. Enjoy!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Peter Watts - Blindsight.lrf (321.5 KB, 886 views)
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
paulkbiba
Connoisseur
paulkbiba began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia e61i, iPhone
I found him a short while ago. Even though I'm a SF fanatic I had somehow missed him. Blindsight is great and be sure to read his other three Rifter novels also. I read them all for free in Mobipocket format from his site.
paulkbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #3
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
If you'd like to read the rest of his book on your Sony Reader: http://www.feedbooks.com/discover/view_author/193
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote