Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-01-2017, 06:03 AM   #1711
Mr.Box
Mr.Box began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 631 Touch HD
My blogger

This is my Blog where you can see all details that send us to some ideas of my work.

https://dreamanddarkness.blogspot.com/

Welcome!
Mr.Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:24 AM   #1712
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
The May issue of Speculative 66 is out and includes my story "Grey"

Several other stories I enjoyed - "Aching Knees", "Undying", "Loverboy Android", and "Lost in Four Dimensions."

http://speculative66.weebly.com/current-issue.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #1713
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:10 AM   #1714
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
New Story posted on my Mansions of the Mind blog

Angel Mine

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:15 PM   #1715
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Review of Logan

I wrote a review of the movie, "Logan". It differs from the popular.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/06/...iew-logan.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #1716
MarkRice
MarkRice began at the beginning.

Device: None
Weirdorwhat blog, free stories and books to buy

Please visit the blog at weirdorwhat.wordpress.com for free short stories and all kinds of fun! I write about crime fiction, life happenings, running and keeping fit, losing weight and pure creative writing.

All my stories are freebie short stories on my blog and below are examples, just click on the story to read it:

Christmas Park Run a story of a woman who has started to walk the Saturday morning free park runs in her local park and generally finishes last. Something different happens this time.

Substitute Failure A couple turn up at their weekly weight loss meeting to find a substitute advisor running the show and things go pear shaped.

Ever thought of taking a cruise? Find out what’s involved and what to expect

Childminding ain’t what it used to be, a story of disaster for the childminder as technology interferes with the minding.

Misdiagnosis what happens when you self diagnose a condition

These freebies & more are available to read online. I have compiled and published two books of short stories you can purchase in Amazon or on Kindle and just click on the names below.

[Edited - MODERATOR]

Short stories of amusing events that occurred during child minding, flat hunting, wedding, “pegulation” and living life in the present.[/URL]

Other Books

[Edited - MODERATOR]

To read a chapter and find out more about this book please click here

A Beginners Guide to Cruising
Basic information about cruise holidays, how to book them, what happens on a cruise and how to get the most out of your holiday. The first half of the book is a guide and the second a record of what actually happened on a transatlantic & Caribbean 15 night cruise.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-04-2017 at 09:51 AM.
MarkRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #1717
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hey where are those stories on your blog?
I found archives and your books but no short stories. Except your latest one called the lake.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:17 PM   #1718
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Great 99 cent mystery & thriller sale (including one by me)!

Check it out at:

http://reneepawlish.com/promo/

Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #1719
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Editing tip: Ensuring all quotation marks are in your manuscript. However, this only works in specific circumstances and may not apply to you. Please be certain of your style of writing to see if it would apply.

NOTE: It was noted by Hitch on MobileRead forums:

What happens when you have a character using multiple paragraphs, for his dialogue? In that instance, you would always have more opening quotation marks then closing--and it would be easy to have an odd number.

In this instance, it is true that my double tap method below will not work. I suppose I may be unusual in that I never allow my characters to have dialogue in two paragraphs. I always intersperse actions and counter dialogue between. If you write otherwise, than please do not use the method listed below.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/07/...quotation.html

Last edited by John Carroll; 07-23-2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Added note
Old 07-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #1720
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
Editing tip: Ensuring all quotation marks are in your manuscript

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/07/...quotation.html
I don't know the rules for this thread--am I allowed to point out that the "even number" thing is utterly and completely wrong? In a comic book, (if they used quotation marks, which I don't believe that they do) sure. But in any sort of English-language based writing? No, not at all.

What happens when you have a character using multiple paragraphs, for his dialogue? In that instance, you would always have more opening quotation marks then closing--and it would be easy to have an odd number.

Just pointing out that her method is not particularly useful, unless, of course, you are improperly using opening and closing quotation marks for each and every paragraph of dialogue--no matter who's speaking.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 07:33 PM   #1721
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^

This discussion can be taken up in the Writers' Forum.

(I can move your post if you would like, but further discussion belongs in the forum mentioned above.)

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:02 AM   #1722
stephenTOS
stephenTOS began at the beginning.

Device: iPad w/Kindle app
The Science & Theology of Salt in Scripture (STOSS)

Turns out that the Bible is an advanced and cutting-edge science book. I make the claim that "salt" in Scripture is referring to the salt of DNA. I also make the claim that "dust" is also referring to DNA. DNA is both salt and dust of the earth. In The Science & Theology of Salt in Scripture, I go about proving beyond a reasonable doubt that my interpretation is correct. Furthermore, in Volumes I and II, I reveal 34 mysteries of science (some only recently being uncovered) that have been planted by God in the Bible for millennia. These mysteries concern YOU and how you were physically created ... right down to the molecular and quantum level.

My books are marketed by my company, STOSS Books. Website is http://www.stossbooks.com. My blog is located at the same website. A universal link is located on the sales page of this site. It will take you to a separate site that lists all of the stores carrying my book. Click on the desired store icon, and you will be taken to that company's sales page for my book.
stephenTOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:27 PM   #1723
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
^

This discussion can be taken up in the Writers' Forum.

(I can move your post if you would like, but further discussion belongs in the forum mentioned above.)

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Thanks, Don. I'm cool. As we do this full time (search/replace/regex) we have a lot of expertise in it--wanted to share that. I'm done.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:44 AM   #1724
casaprocida
casaprocida began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I create a little Italian blog related to Yotaphone. In it I wrote some post regarding Yotaphone 3, each time I found some interesting news I'll write them on this blog.
casaprocida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:52 PM   #1725
John Carroll
kookoo

While reading about Tesla's Model 3, I wondered how to deal with waiting while the batteries of an electric car charged. I considered the possibility of Swing Stations like the Pony Express used in the old west. It's an unlikely concept, but one worth contemplating.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/07/...n-concept.html

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing