Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-03-2018, 07:52 AM   #1
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Plug in Icons

I have been searching for Icons I like, for use with Sigil plugins. Unfortunately I have not found any and am using icons I do not really care for.

Has anyone else found or created some nice icons for Sigil pluins?
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:46 AM   #2
bravosx
Connoisseur
bravosx began at the beginning.

Device: Prestigio PER3464B, Onyx Lynx, Lenovo S5000 i Tab4-8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
I have been searching for Icons I like, for use with Sigil plugins. Unfortunately I have not found any and am using icons I do not really care for.

I use icons for such plugins:
1. cssRemoveUnusedSelectors
2. EpubTemplate
3. LanguageTool
4. PunctuationSmarten
5. SubsetFonts (Doitsu icon)

Maybe someone has interesting icons?

Regards
bravosx
Attached Images

bravosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
BeckyEbook also has created/adapted icons for some plugins. One more.

If you still don't have enough icons, let us know the plugins that you'd like to have icons for.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I like this one for cssRemoveUnusedSelectors - although it's not square it stands out pretty well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sweep.png
Views:	283
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	166047  
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:26 AM   #5
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It would be nice to have Icons I like for the following plug ins:-

ID Errorcheck
Tag Mechanic
Custom Cleaner Plus
ePub Tidy Tool
CSS Remove Unused Selectors

I am already using one of BeckyEbook's icons with ID Errorcheck but it does not quite hit the spot for me.

I am using an icon of a maid for ePub Tidy Tool and that is not bad.

The other icons I am using I think are a bit dull and they are the best I found after some hours of searching. My graphic design skills are minimal although I am pleased with the section break I crafted. I found three asterisks acceptable but could be bettered.
··−•∗•−··
Old 09-04-2018, 10:05 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
What? You don't like the wrench icon included with my Tag Mechanic?

I've not gotten around to making it automatically show up on the Plugin Shortcuts menu yet, but it's there for anyone to rename/resize/move if they so choose. I currently use it for the Plugin's widget icon on Windows. It's in the "images" subdirectory of the plugin, I believe. If you use it, make sure to leave a copy there, as there's code that looks for it in that location.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #7
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
What? You don't like the wrench icon included with my Tag Mechanic?

I've not gotten around to making it automatically show up on the Plugin Shortcuts menu yet, but it's there for anyone to rename/resize/move if they so choose. I currently use it for the Plugin's widget icon on Windows. It's in the "images" subdirectory of the plugin, I believe. If you use it, make sure to leave a copy there, as there's code that looks for it in that location.
Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about it.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:11 AM   #8
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Could this thread be moved to the Plugins" section"

I recalled seeing it a while ago, but it took me several minutes to track down, because the title is "plug in icons" rather than "plugin icons".

It might be useful to have a thread like this with all the plugin icons people have made, many plugins may not be updated for a while, if ever.

Now I have 5 plugins on the toolbar, they have become more necessary.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote