Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-09-2024, 10:31 AM   #61
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirwal View Post
Hi:

I've got koreader installed on Cervantes 4, but last versions give me an error when run. I try with older versions and it works. I don't know what's happening.

Thanks

Nobody knows what's happening.

Try again:

1. tell us the version that works for you.
2. tell us the version that gives you an error.
3. tell us the error you're seeing. (copy from crash.log or take a picture of your device while in the crash bomb/don't panic screen)
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 12:00 PM   #62
Tirwal
Enthusiast
Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Nobody knows what's happening.

Try again:

1. tell us the version that works for you.
2. tell us the version that gives you an error.
3. tell us the error you're seeing. (copy from crash.log or take a picture of your device while in the crash bomb/don't panic screen)
Thanks for your answer. Finally, I've won. I have had to reinstall all over again. The problem is related to the cache directory. After removing all the items inside, everything works. It's an issue between file versions. Later, I broke all...

Do you have a copy of hackers_reinstall_702.zip?. I've broken my installation, and I have had to reinstall everything...

I've recorded all the process on video. When the video is edited, I'll upload it to youtube...

Thanks
Tirwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:32 AM   #63
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks for your answer. Finally, I've won. I have had to reinstall all over again. The problem is related to the cache directory. After removing all the items inside, everything works. It's an issue between file versions. Later, I broke all...

Do you have a copy of hackers_reinstall_702.zip?. I've broken my installation, and I have had to reinstall everything...

I've recorded all the process on video. When the video is edited, I'll upload it to youtube...

Thanks
Great!

Here you are: https://fs.pazos.eu/share/-noCRqTD
Old 02-13-2024, 07:38 AM   #64
Tirwal
Enthusiast
Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Many thanks.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:59 PM   #65
Tirwal
Enthusiast

Hi all:

I've upload to Youtube a video with all the process to install the Hackers Firmware. The video is in spanish (sorry, but my english is awful). Feel free to ask questions. I think the video is easy to follow, and I've included all the files that are needed in the description.

Thanks.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dfu1znsJc

Last edited by Tirwal; 03-20-2024 at 03:36 AM.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:12 PM   #66
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I think you forgot to include a link?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:37 AM   #67
Tirwal
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I think you forgot to include a link?
Sorry. I didn't know if it was ok to put the link in the forum.

Thanks for your advise.

Last edited by Tirwal; 03-26-2024 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:44 PM   #68
pazos
cosiñeiro

Quote:
Hi all:

I've upload to Youtube a video with all the process to install the Hackers Firmware. The video is in spanish (sorry, but my english is awful). Feel free to ask questions. I think the video is easy to follow, and I've included all the files that are needed in the description.

Thanks.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dfu1znsJc
Great!

Thanks for the video. Very good quality. (auto)English subtitles are quite fine too

When I have a moment I'll upload the thread to point to the video and probably will check those broken deb packages too.
Old 03-23-2024, 02:53 PM   #69
davidhouse
davidhouse began at the beginning.

Device: Cervantes3, Kobos, Bookeen
Gracias,

Thank you, Tirwal,

Thank you, Pazos
davidhouse is offline   Reply With Quote