Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Sigil start error? (Solved)

Sigil has been working fine, in use every day, until today when it stopped.

Running from a console I get this -

Code:
 ./sigil.sh
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
Aborted
I am running Xubuntu 10.10 and it seems most likely that Ubuntu updates has altered something. Anyone any ideas if this is Sigil related or system related? and how I can get it back running?

Found the problem, it was an update by Ubuntu that borked the locale settings, once the locales were reset Sigil opens OK.

Last edited by weedfreak; 03-26-2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Solved
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote