Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-01-2022, 10:17 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Nova Air C Cases ???

Anyone had any luck with finding the cases that go to these ereaders. Im coming up empty.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 08:35 AM   #2
bazookajoe
Connoisseur
bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.

Device: Onyx Leaf, excessive amount of Android devices
The case is mentioned on the main product page of the Nova Air C on the international Boox store. Scroll down a ways and you should see it "Magnetic Protective Case".

Here's the direct link to the case, it's just the default Nova Air case that will work for everything in the Nova Air series: International Store Magnetic Case. That ships from Hong Kong normally.

Update: Boox Europe has it if you're in Europe: here

Updste 2 OK found it in US Boox store. It's not a very useable site! here

If you can't get it from any of the Boox stores see what Amazon has got. It looks like they've got the the Nova Air Series case in silver in stock.

Last edited by bazookajoe; 06-02-2022 at 08:52 AM.
bazookajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:11 AM   #3
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookajoe View Post
The case is mentioned on the main product page of the Nova Air C on the international Boox store. Scroll down a ways and you should see it "Magnetic Protective Case".

Here's the direct link to the case, it's just the default Nova Air case that will work for everything in the Nova Air series: International Store Magnetic Case. That ships from Hong Kong normally.

Update: Boox Europe has it if you're in Europe: here

Updste 2 OK found it in US Boox store. It's not a very useable site! here

If you can't get it from any of the Boox stores see what Amazon has got. It looks like they've got the the Nova Air Series case in silver in stock.

Thanks, Ive seen those was hoping for more offerings. Cases seem a huge after thought for some of the boox products.
Old 06-14-2022, 06:34 PM   #4
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

I think I would have rethought this purchase had I known the cases were nonexistent (that are decent). Tried out the magnetic case and its terrible. Nice idea terrible execution.
Old 06-26-2022, 12:36 PM   #5
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
I think I would have rethought this purchase had I known the cases were nonexistent (that are decent). Tried out the magnetic case and its terrible. Nice idea terrible execution.
The lack of decent cases for Onyx devices is ridiculous. I have a Nova 3 and the only options are the overpriced official one from Onyx or a couple of bland 3rd party cases.

Not being able to accessorize my Onyx device is its biggest shortcoming. The one thing I miss about my Kindle is the myriad of different case options.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 01:39 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

I keep my ereaders for a longtime and stay with the brand for a while. I will definitely rethink an onyx purchase next time. Id be happy with the basic case like the nova pro had. This is very little thinking on onyx`s part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azayn View Post
The lack of decent cases for Onyx devices is ridiculous. I have a Nova 3 and the only options are the overpriced official one from Onyx or a couple of bland 3rd party cases.

Not being able to accessorize my Onyx device is its biggest shortcoming. The one thing I miss about my Kindle is the myriad of different case options.