Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-20-2006, 03:07 PM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Travis from Colorado, saying "Hi!"

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I am a longtime lurker, but have enjoyed the boards so much that I figured I would register and make it official.

Anytime I get the urge to buy a new ebook reader device, this is the place I come to in order to do all my research first. I wanted a Sony Reader, but <sigh> too expensive for my tastes considering it seem a little (ok a LOT) buggy.

So I bought an Ebookwise 1150, found all the appropriate converters (thanks to this site pointing the way) and have been happily reading my heart out over here in Colorado. Thanks to everyone on this site--you guys really rock!!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hi Travis! Glad you became "visible" and thanks much for the very nice compliments!

I'm not familiar with the Jack banen books, but I'll have to check them out.

Enjoy your new reader.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert