Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 03-20-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
Levstik, Andraž: The Dark Verses. 1.0. 20 Mar 2009

A collection of my own poetry.

I've wrote these verses when I was having a personal crisis
quite a few years ago. It was one of the few ways I had of
expressing my feelings at the time. The feelings are dark and
self destructing mixed within a fantasy theme at times. These
are also the first lines of poetry I wrote.

Hope you like them. Also can someone check how to get FBReader to format this properly? It gobbles up the blank lines which is annoying at the best of times.

Sorry no front cover and so on but I plan on working on that.

All but one of these are in english.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub DarkVerses.epub (16.8 KB, 511 views)
ruskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:55 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskie View Post
Hope you like them. Also can someone check how to get FBReader to format this properly? It gobbles up the blank lines which is annoying at the best of times.
FBReader is a mess with formatted epubs (sadly). It uses the steamroller method to display epubs. Not a lot you can do about that, I'm afraid.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2009, 07:13 AM   #3
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
Yeah... seems to be discussed here and there's even a bug open upstream

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39383
ruskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
The problem has to do with using < br > tags instead of < p > tags. FBReader seems to ignore the < br > tags. It is definitely something that needs to be fixed.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote