Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 01:34 AM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Calibre Book Jacket Editor

I hate to say this, but the book jackets that Calibre adds when polishing books are really ugly. I would very much like it if someone would create a plugin that would allow the user to edit how the jackets are shown. If there was a way to set the font and paragraph style as well as which metadata is used or even the layout style I actually keep the jackets rather than remove them because they look nothing like what I would like.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:04 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I hate to say this, but the book jackets that Calibre adds when polishing books are really ugly. I would very much like it if someone would create a plugin that would allow the user to edit how the jackets are shown. If there was a way to set the font and paragraph style as well as which metadata is used or even the layout style I actually keep the jackets rather than remove them because they look nothing like what I would like.
You can change the jacket by editing the files in this folder Calibre\resources\jacket if you want the changes to be persistent with calibre updates. You should copy the jacket folder to resources folder in the calibre settings.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Ah, I didn't realize that I could go into the resources. I was hoping for a plugin like the cover modifier. But, I will look and see what I can do to change it.

Thanks
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote