Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Sports Illustrated stuck on Sept 9

Subject says it all. It downloads just fine, but the issue is stuck on 9 September 2013. Any suggestions on how to correct this?
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You'll have to find some place on their website that gives a lits of articles in the current issue and update the recipe to get the list of articles from there.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You'll have to find some place on their website that gives a lits of articles in the current issue and update the recipe to get the list of articles from there.
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Guess it's time to learn how to create my own recipes...
Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
NSILMike
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Not sure how to update a public recipe, so I built my own. Some challenges though...
1) Site requires login. I used your NYTimes example as a reference.
2) I entered URLs for login and for the magazine. I'm getting an error that the feed url is incorrect, however I just copied it from the site...
3) Irrespective of above, I suspect this won't work even if I correct the error. The feed URL has the issue date embedded into it, so a static address is likely to have the same issue I originally reported (downloading the same issue over and over.)
Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can share!