Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #31
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
[*]The display provides UI feedback about as quickly as I imagine an eInk screen can on my device. It puts a black border around the things I tap on the home screen and "buttons" are inverted reasonably quickly in menus. You may have other things going on that are the source of your problems; perhaps something gumming up the processing or debris on the screen that may be making taps hit and miss?

I think there needs to be more feedback when a button press is accepted. For example: Tap and release on the home button has the same GUi as tap and sliding your finger off the home button. I can't tell when a button press has been accepted and when it is ignored.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote