Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Audiobooks-- 50% off at Tantor during June

Tantor is running a 50% off sale on all their audiobooks for the month of June.
www.tantor.com
All formats (including MP3 downloads), and free shipping with $25 order.
I've picked up a couple of audiobooks here: I think their prices are generally good, and didn't have any problems finding interesting stuff.
As always with audiobooks, I'd suggest listening to a sample-- the narrator's style can make or break an audiobook for me.
KentE

Last edited by KentE; 06-01-2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added suggestion
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote