Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
For those that returned their PW's

Did your email only include a label to affix to the outside of the box? That's all mine included. Usually when I return items from Amazon they also give me a piece of paper to print out to put inside the box as well, they didn't this time.

Is this the same for others who returned theirs?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Did your email only include a label to affix to the outside of the box? That's all mine included. Usually when I return items from Amazon they also give me a piece of paper to print out to put inside the box as well, they didn't this time.

Yes, same for me, only the shipping labels. I used the original boxes they came in to return them.

I sure hope they get the issues with the screen fixed so I can order a good one someday! I'm probably going to get a Nexus 7 in the meantime, but would sure love a working PW for dark room reading!
Advert
Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
When I ship something, I always put a copy of the shipping label inside the box as well, in the event that the exterior label is damaged and can't be read.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post

This was the same for me, too. I decided to log into my account, and print out the invoice from my order and put that in the (original) box. That way they had extra info to know who the device came from, just in case. I sent mine back for refund last Tuesday the 9th, and my refund appeared Sunday the 14th.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Yes, only a label. I gave mine to the UPS guy on Thursday and Amazon emailed that they'd received it today. About two hours later they emailed again saying they had refunded my CC.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm sending my original back today so I just wanted to confirm there was only the outside label. (I'm also including my original invoice inside.)
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote