Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 01-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
How to register in irex forum?

I know it may be a stupid question. But I am not able to register an account in irex forum. Ithink the problem is that I don't understand the last required question: "What are the first three letters of the alphabet?" I have mailed the site administrator for help but received none reply.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:12 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Ummm......"abc" ?
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2008, 06:19 AM   #3
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
This is the answer that Irex wants, but is not necessarily the only possible answer. It assumes the english alphabet.
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:49 AM   #4
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by =iRex registering question
What are the first three letters of the alphabet (hint: abc)?:
So it's quite clear what is wanted.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
ce3po
ce3po doesn't litterce3po doesn't litter

Device: iRex Iliad v2 / Palm Zire 72
Hi
I use Linux with firefox and I had same problem,
When I exchanged browser it was ok
Try Internet Explorer. ;-)

Last edited by ce3po; 01-18-2008 at 10:36 AM.
ce3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
So, the answer is "abc"? Right? Why do irex site designer use such nonsense question? Since the site already use a picture confirm code.

Yes, the answer is "abc". Just as the hint. Because they put the answer as a hint, it makes me think that "abc" is just a hint, not an answer. How stupid am I. And how *** is the site designer.

Last edited by ericshliao; 01-18-2008 at 02:31 PM.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote