Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #226
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
It makes me sad that my preorder status for the Libra Colour is still set to "Processed" rather than "Shipped" since they're supposed to be available for sale from tomorrow. At this point, my chances of receiving my Libra tomorrow are dwindling down to "nil". I wonder if my order hasn't shipped yet because I ordered both a black Libra Colour AND a black sleep cover rather than just the device itself.

Has anyone else who preordered from Kobo Canada received their shipping notification yet?

Patience was never my strong suit.
I received my black Libra Colour with a sleep cover (blue) today. I'm still adjusting it to my preferred settings
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #227
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
It fits and the magnet works (at least the chinese cover I have with Van Gogh images).
That's interesting! My Clara HD cover accepted the 2e, but the magnet had been moved 2" down on the 2e -- so that didn't work.

I use a 2e cover that I'm sure will accept the BW. If the BW magnet is near the left edge of the display and about 2 5/8" up from the bottom of the BW, it should be OK.

There goes my excuse for holding off on one of the new ones.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #228
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I only ordered the black Libra Colour, no cover, on 11 April. Have not received a shipping notice yet.

I'm trying to be patient.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #229
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
I just got my Kobo Libra Colour.

I’m a bit underwhelmed by the downgrade in screen clarity from the Libra 2, but the colours are gorgeous… oh well, I’ll be buying a Libra 3 BW if it ever comes out and replacing my colour!
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:31 AM   #230
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
I got a DpD tracking email on Thursday for what could only be my Libra colour and blue cover. Despite the kobo site saying processing. I orded in the UK as soon as pre orders went live.
I fancied trying a white one for a bit of variety.

Anyway, Dpd kept saying 'we have your parcel details but we don't have your parcel.' Their parcel tracking has finally updated to say that it is on the way to my local depot and delivery is expected today.

I'm off work next week and heading to the n Wales coast for a few days so it will be lovely to take the new libra c with me.

I hope that the lovely patch maintainers have time to get the patches out so we can customise or shiny new devices. I am sure the new devices will present all kinds of issues for them!

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:35 AM   #231
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I pre-ordered on 10 April and the Kobo website still says shipment pending.

I also got the DPD email too. Ooh it's saying to be delivered today , which is exciting, even though Kobo still says it's not shipped.

Sent from my Pixel Fold using Tapatalk
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote