Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-16-2021, 11:13 AM   #31
tm3
Groupie
tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.tm3 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I want to say you should get a Libra, as it offers buttons, water proofing and amber lighting. So everything you miss on the Oasis, with better battery life.

On the other hand, you already have the Paperwhite and like it. A bird in the hand and all that...
Thanks for the suggestion! I would love to see a Libra as I'm a little wary about buying one sight unseen. The other factor of course is the big price cut Amazon gives twice a year, but, I use and enjoy my ereader enough that I could justify the difference.

For now, I'll stick with this bird in my hand. I'm getting along well with the PW except for highlighting -- I'm having trouble selecting the exact group of words that I want accurately. I'm not sure what is up with that. Maybe I'm just lacking in dexterity, although I've not had a similar problem ever on a tablet, phone, etc.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the input from everyone.
tm3 is offline   Reply With Quote