Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #16
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenouchkaia View Post
I was wondering about what you are doing in your job, what kind of epubs do you make ?
I work as a researcher (chemist) in a university, and my job has nothing to do with epubs. Everything I've learned and done with ebooks has been just a hobby. I'm currently reading, correcting and preparing an epub version of "Les misérables" (in French), and reading other things that are not public domain, so I won't publish them
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenouchkaia View Post
Thanks for your answer JSWolf ! I was not able to know which version of ADE is installed on my iMac
Can I send you the epub from here ? Dis you see my other post about font problem ?
You can either attach the ePub to a message in this thread or you can PM me and I'll give you my email address to send it to. I can easily take a look at it in ADE 1.8 and a see how it looks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert