Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Save single format to disk ...

My previous computer just assumed the dieing cockroach position. In setting up calibre on the new machine I can't refer to the old machine so I have a question.

I wish to save only the ebook to disk. I have gone into preferences -> saving books to disk -> save template and set it to {title}.

What I get saved is:

Book.lrf
Book.jpg
Book.opf

Can I supress the JPG and OPF output?
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
This is the solution I was given

Quote:
If you don't want the metadata file (.opf) and the cover (.jpg), uncheck the two options that start "Save" on Preferences|Add/Save.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert