Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #46
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
No end to stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraD View Post
Congratulations, Robert! Hopefully your stress load will lessen a great deal as the black & white units are successfully shipped out and the process streamlined for the arrival of the colored units.
Dear Sara:

Thank you but the stress never lets up for me. I take all of this very seriously and I do not sleep soundly. If I am not online trying to get a shipment problem checked I am worried about the firmware upgrades being well received. If I get two requests for eval-samples by press I worry about five others that did not respond. I am responsible for the press showing up at CES and getting us recognized. Nobody ever says: "great, we got two good reviews"... they say "damn it, get ten". It HAS to be this way... we need press and we need sales.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #47
lynt666
Enthusiast
lynt666 began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
i just got a hold of astak turns out it was the wrong tracking number site says it is at customers thanks...
lynt666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2009, 06:26 AM   #48
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynt666 View Post
i just got a hold of astak turns out it was the wrong tracking number site says it is at customers thanks...
But aren't YOU the customer? Do you have it?

Tracking says mine is visiting Sparks, Nevada at the moment -- hope it's not a shocking experience.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #49
lynt666
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
But aren't YOU the customer? Do you have it?

Tracking says mine is visiting Sparks, Nevada at the moment -- hope it's not a shocking experience.
i do have the tracking number but the first one they gave me was wrong & i coun`t track the unit. Anyway i now have the right one & the unit is in custom being check.

Cant wait to get it for 1 year, i had the sony prs505. There are several things that i hated about this ebook. Now i cant use it anymore it is in repair the screen shows black lines & right portion of the screen is missing.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:00 AM   #50
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
i do have the tracking number but the first one they gave me was wrong & i coun`t track the unit. Anyway i now have the right one & the unit is in custom being check.

Cant wait to get it for 1 year, i had the sony prs505. There are several things that i hated about this ebook. Now i cant use it anymore it is in repair the screen shows black lines & right portion of the screen is missing.
Yeah, I saw all that above. I guess it's at CUSTOMS, not CUSTOMER.

Hope you get it soon! I'm anxiously awaiting mine. Maybe I shoulda done the overnight shipping. wanted to save $40 though...

Be sure and let us know what you think of it when you get it!
Advert
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #51
lynt666
Enthusiast

i wanted to do the faster shipping but the only one that was allow for canada was usps....
Old 09-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #52
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:

Good to hear, lynt. Now we can have a race for who can be first out of customs. Unfortunately, in my experience that can be up to two weeks...
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #53
lynt666
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingkrab View Post
Good to hear, lynt. Now we can have a race for who can be first out of customs. Unfortunately, in my experience that can be up to two weeks...
i so hope you are wrong ....
Old 09-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #54
luisfe
luisfe began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Pocket Pro
mmm, I am on the same situation as some of you, it seems that these are really busy days. I just bought my first ereader a couple of days ago. Black pocket pro. I received the confirmation of payment but not yet that it has been delivered.

With the arrival of the coloured books I think that the previous preorders will take precedence over my order. It is said that patience is a virtue. :-(

I will contact on Monday if I do not receive any news.
luisfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #55
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisfe View Post
mmm, I am on the same situation as some of you, it seems that these are really busy days. I just bought my first ereader a couple of days ago. Black pocket pro. I received the confirmation of payment but not yet that it has been delivered.

With the arrival of the coloured books I think that the previous preorders will take precedence over my order. It is said that patience is a virtue. :-(

Did you get the "shipping" email with the tracking number?

What shipping method did you choose?

My spam filter caught one or both of those emails...
Old 09-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #56
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Please email if problem!

Quote:

Dear luisfe:

You can always email: support@astak.com We do NOT want you to have any problems.

This is NOT like other companies. We really want to make sure you get it and you know what is going on.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #57
luisfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Did you get the "shipping" email with the tracking number?

What shipping method did you choose?

My spam filter caught one or both of those emails...
No, just the transaction receipt. I choosed 2 days delivery. It is not the spam filter, I usually check spams locally
Old 09-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #58
kennyc

Quote:
No, just the transaction receipt. I choosed 2 days delivery. It is not the spam filter, I usually check spams locally
Follow Roberts advice above and contact support -- he's the man!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #59
luisfe

Well, I have just arrive home and my PP was waiting for me :-)

So things went smooth, in home 48 hours after clicking the web! But I may contact them to suggest that the confirmation mail should be more specific. At least It should say what you have bought.

The first impression is very good, cannot write more, to busy exploring it!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:12 AM   #60
kennyc

Looking forward to hearing your impressions...