Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 02-16-2018, 07:07 AM   #811
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome by Mary Beard is part of today's Amazon UK Kindle Daily Deal for £3.29.

I have this book. Highly recommended for anyone with an interest in Roman history.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #812
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Hourly History shorts, free

Jack the Ripper: The Story of the Whitechapel Murderer (True Crime Book 5)

Florence Nightingale: A Life From Beginning to End

Haitian Revolution: A History From Beginning to End

Abraham Lincoln: A Concise History of the Man Who Transformed the World (One Hour History US Presidents Book 1)

Cold War: A History From Beginning to End

https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search...Hourly+History

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?url=sear...Hourly+History

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?url=search-...Hourly+History
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM   #813
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Charles River Editors, free

Freyr: The Origins and History of the Norse God of Love and Fertility

Anne Bradstreet: The Life and Legacy of the Famous Puritan Poet in the American Colonies

The German Air Force during the World Wars: The History of the Imperial German Air Service and the Luftwaffe

The Special Air Service: The History of the Secret British Special Forces Unit from World War II to Today

https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search...+river+editors

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?url=sear...+river+editors

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?url=search-...+river+editors
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:01 AM   #814
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was taking a quiet walk around the neighborhood when I was swept up in a temporal vortex. I was dropped into the dark ages. Then I pulled my hat from my eyes and it wasn't nearly so dark. I was trapped in a medieval city. If only I'd gotten that book from Amazon.com.

Frances and Joseph Gies Life in a Medieval City for $1.99
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote