Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-03-2017, 11:47 AM   #1
Zhennell
Zhennell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Unhappy Returning books after been deleted

I've having a problem with Calibre I used be able to send my books to my kindle by using my usb cord then my computer stop recognizing my kindle. So I just brought Calibre CC now I'm having a problem books that I've been deleted has been returning to my kindle. How do I stop these book from returning because sometime I have 2-3 copies of the same book.
Zhennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Sounds like you have some sort of (cloud) Sync enabled on your device ( active for the kindle library folder)
CC and Calibre, both need sync paused during library change activity
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2017, 08:34 PM   #3
Zhennell
Zhennell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
ok I'll check what you told me and see if that the problem
Zhennell is offline   Reply With Quote